*For the full event list please see the Fresno State Water Programs & BlueTechValley Calendar *
Description: The annual Big Bang! Business Competition provides a forum for UC Davis and the broader community to collaborate, develop and test business visions and plans. The Big Bang! offers resources for team building, education, mentorship and networking for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs.
Date: February 19, 2019
Location: 1400 J. Street
Description: This year’s symposium will showcase groundbreaking technology advancements helping to shape California’s clean energy future. The symposium will feature:
- A morning keynote from Senator Nancy Skinner.
- Engaging panel discussions highlighting current EPIC projects including those helping to:
- Increase the resiliency of the electricity system in the face of natural disasters and extreme weather events.
- Bring affordable clean energy solutions to low-income customers.
- Continue California’s leadership in the food and agricultural sector in a carbon-constrained future.
- Promote Zero Net Energy Building designs using best available technologies and practices.
- Accelerate customer adoption of demand response technology products.
- A lunchtime pitch session with the first CalSEED entrepreneurs.
- A poster session highlighting numerous EPIC projects.
- And more….